Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still here................

Hi, hi, hi.

I'm still here, really. And baking cookies; even though I haven't posted anything lately. I promise to post the pic of a large (9x13) jersey cookie I did for a ladies birthday that happens to fall on Leap Day. She's now.........6 and a quarter years old!!!
I'm going to have to ask that you look at last year's posts for St. Patrick's Day and Easter until I get some extra time. Please contact me if you need cookies at toocutetoeat1@yahoo.com. Cookie of the Month is still going strong. Please see the Aug. 8, 2008 blog post for info and mostly accurate pictures.

Latest update is that we are still working on the house (sparingly), planning our wedding for the 4th of July (feverishly) and have had some family illness thrown in the mix. (All better now).

If you know if anyone that is getting married this summer and might like to use my cookies as favors for their shower or Big Day, please let me know! Already have 2 planned and willing to take on several more (not baking July 1 - 15 or so - can you say HONEYMOON!!! Here I come, Mexico!!!!) Take care. I'll try to post more often.

No comments: