Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ideas

It's been a couple weeks since I posted. I have more pics to post, but some are for a suprise tomorrow so I can't blow it. I promise to post some later in the week. In the meantime, I've been thinking............

Ideas, ideas, ideas. I want to do so many things with the cookies. It is hard to concentrate at work as I think up possibilities...................
  • Large decorated cookies - 7 or 8 inches
  • Pan sized cookies - like sheet cookies or giant round decorated cookies
  • Cookie kabobs - 2 or 3 mini cookies on a stick
  • Cookie on a stick
  • Provide plain/naked cookies for other people to decorate with their families
  • Learn how to decorate parties
  • Cookie of the month club - a dozen cookies all the same shape for each month in a corresponding season or holiday shape
  • 12 Days of Christmas cookies. 12 shapes. 1st day of Xmas you'd get one cookie. The second day you'd get 2 cookies, etc.
  • Possibly flavored sugar cookies – cinnamon/nutmeg; citrus; mint; gingerbread flavoring; maple; eggnog?
  • Come-make-your-own dough/cookies (like Dish, but for baking)
  • Recipe swaps
  • Sell my "seconds" as samples. My boyfriend gets very mad when I throw them away....slightly mishapen ones or ones where the frosting got smooshed............ although there are less of these nowadays.

Too little time. Sooooo many possibilities!

No comments: