Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Weekend baking marathon



Sorry for the underlining - the blog is doing it by itself.

So I have St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Spring, a variety of flowers, some sports stuff, birthday items and girly stuff - like purses and shoes.




This week I had orders for birthday items (cupcake with candle, party hat and balloons) and some diplomas:


Aren't they cute? I admit, I'm a little biased...........


I baked over a hundred cookies Saturday and decorated about half on Sunday. Wedding stuff, baby stuff, patriotic/election/4th of July, school stuff, graduation.........a small selection is shown, but remember, there are still naked cookies in my kitchen! I'll probably try to start posting to the website this weekend. Which will save me from trying to describe them....





If you live around here, you know that this was our first gorgeous weekend of 2008. Gorgeous, kick off your shoes and socks, sittin on the porch sunny weather - mid 60's and no windchill. : )
I had to keep telling myself, there will be others...................keep baking!



No comments: